Corporate Governance refers to the system by which Regent Group is directed and controlled. The governance structure specifies the distribution of rights and responsibilities among the Regent Advisory Group, the directors, the managers, the shareholders, the creditors, the auditors, the regulators and other stakeholders.
Governance provides the structure through which Regent Group sets and pursues its objectives, while reflecting the context of the social, regulatory and market environment. Regent Group governance underpins the mechanism for monitoring its actions, policies and decisions. Governance involves the alignment of interests among the stakeholders.
The principles of Regent Group corporate governance are as follows:
- Rights and equitable treatment of shareholders
- Interests of all the stakeholders
- Roles and responsibilities of the directors and the board
- Integrity and ethical behaviour
- Disclosure and transparency
Regent Group implements its Corporate Governance in the followings aspects.
- Information Governance
- Committee Structures
- Internal Control
- Internal and External Audits
- Management Oversight