Invite your friend to study with Regent Group. Get a gift voucher.
How the Regent Group referral scheme works
- Refer a friend, family member or colleague to our Admissions team for any course or placement offered
- Your referral attends a one-to-one meeting with our Admissions team
- Your referral successfully gets enrolled on a course or placement within Regent Group
- Receive a gift voucher to buy study resources
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Referred learner starts a course with Regent Group and Attendance Officer confirms 4 weeks’ of attendance
- The referred learner(s) finances are secured in a manner satisfying the Finance Team’s scrutiny, e.g. a loan approval letter or minimum agreed deposit received
- Payment method – study related gift voucher. The monetary value of the voucher varies between courses, typical examples include:
- HND / Degree referral (full time only): voucher worth up to £300 per learner.
- Top Up referral: voucher worth up to £150 per learner.
- A level or GCSE funded student (full time only): voucher worth £200 per learner
- A level or GCSE self-funded student (full time only): voucher worth £350 per learner
- Vocational programme [16-19 age group, e.g. business studies, Health and Social Care, etc] funded student (full time only): voucher worth £200 per learner
- 19+ Advanced Learner Loans (i.e. any level 3 or 4 course currently offered): voucher worth £100 per learner
- Apprenticeship placement: voucher worth £150 per learner
- Private Tuition (Regent Learning centre, any location) – 5% off per subject. Only for term time classes. Not applicable for private tuition/one to one classes.
- English Language classes (Wembley English Academy) part time 8 weeks’ minimum booking: voucher worth £150 per learner, full time 8 weeks’ minimum booking: voucher worth £200 per learner
- Nursery place (non-funded only): £50 per learner (minimum 1 month booking)
- The student you referred has to mention your name in the ‘How did you hear about Regent Group’ section
- You cannot refer a current student of Regent Group for any course. The student you refer cannot start their course at the same time as you.
Please note: this is not a legally binding agreement or contract issued by the Regent Group; gifts allocated are in recognition of your contribution to the recruitment cycles for each of the constituent elements of the Regent Group, and are intended to aid you in financing your studies.