Regent Group develops partnerships with education and training institutions around the world to attract the highest calibre of students from around the world. We strive hard to meet the academic and business goals of all our partners.
We broaden the reach of our partner institutions, and provide quality training to secure the very best outcomes for students and our partners.
Whatever the route to success our students choose we help them achieve their academic and career goals. This ranges from improving basic or functional skills to honing English language ability, or to securing a place at a top university, or to enhancing employment prospects with work-related, job-relevant qualifications.
- Create partnerships that benefit everyone – Regent Group protects the heritage, academic focus and the direction of our partner institutions and also fulfils the ambitions of students worldwide.
- Experienced owner operators – Reputable brand in the sector with provisions ranging from childcare to adult education in North West London.
- Global reach – Experienced network of education consultants located worldwide to recruit high quality students.
- Centralised business development and marketing team – to ensure a rigorous and results-orientated delivery wherever students are located.
- One-stop-shop – Regent Group not only takes care of student learning and teaching strategies, corporate finance consultancy and the day-to-day running and managing of the business.
- International student recruitment
- Preparation for study
- Programme development
- Provision of courses
- Delivers internationally recognised vocational qualifications
- Provides subject knowledge and practical skills along with valuable work experience
- Training arms across the UK
- Awarded by leading industry bodies
- Range of subjects from business,health & social care, childcare,management and customer care
- Delivery of range of qualifications from internationally renowned educational institutions
- Flexible – students study anytime, anywhere at their convenience
- Students can study without compromising on their personal and professional obligations
- Students can enhance career prospects
- Enable teachers and support staff find educational institutions to work in
- Help educational institutions find new well-qualified staff
- Range from full time to part-time to day-to-day placements and temporary cover
- Continued Professional Development to help teachers further develop their skills and professional goals
- Bespoke teacher training programmes and workshops
- Student recruitment
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org